B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A brokerage event organised by the Enterprise Europe Network is a quick and easy way to meet potential co-operation partners. Meetings last 20 minutes which is usually enough time to build connections, then the bell rings and you move onto your next meeting.
Still curious about the process? You can check the following short video prepared by Enterprise Europe Network.
Register until 14th of September 2020 and choose the sessions you want to attend during two days.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Publish a profile that will be visible to the other registered delegates on the event website. This profile describes what you are looking for and are offering to potential partners. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
I. Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots your can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings. Remember that the meetings' length is 20 minutes each.
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots
The better your profile, the more meeting requests you will receive!
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. A few days prior to the event you will receive a personal schedule with the times and table number for your meetings. You can then keep up to date with last minute changes online or via the b2match app.
Please note: A meeting request remains pending unless the requested delegate has accepted the request. Only accepted meeting requests will be scheduled. The meeting requests should be confirmed until 14/09/2020.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with your local/regional EEN network partner if you need help with your online registration/ your profile/ your meetings selection.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted by the user in order to be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
- A paper version may also be handed out at the registration desk.
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)