Frequently asked questions
1. How can I register to the event?
Click on the button "Register" on the startpage to start the registration process.
2. How much does the participation at the Matchmaking Event cost?
Istanbul Fintech Week 2020 Matchmaking Event is free of charge. IFW participants and speakers can register B2B event site without paying any additional amount for the matchmaking event.
3. Is it possible to register more than one person per company?
Yes, more than 1 participant/agenda per organisation is allowed. However, participants can attend the meeting together with 1-2 colleagues of his/her own organization.
4. How and When can I book meetings?
Once the booking opens, you will receive an email explaining how to select meetings.
- Select the link "Participants" from the main menue
- Use the green button "Book meetings" which you can find on each participants profile
- You must accept or reject each meeting
- Remember that participants can request international and national meetings.
- The booking deadline is on October 15th, 2020.
- BEWARE! Meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled in your agenda, it is necessary to "Accept" the meetings first.
5. What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification.
6. Why do I receive none or only a few meeting requests?
- None? Have you activated the B2B meeting checkboxes?
- Only a few? - The better your profile the more meetings requests you will receive. Often companies want to bypass the registration quickly and do not insert meaningful and qualitative organisation descriptions and collaboration wishes (I am offering ..., I am looking for ...) A low quality profile doesn't animate other companies to get in contact with you ...
7. When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
Check actively your agenda through the platform, before and during the event, for any changes in your schedule.
It is a live agenda!
8. When will my profile be available online?
Each profile is reviewed by the organizers and if it meets the quality criteria it will be approved and published. Otherwise, you will be contacted by the event organizer suggesting improvements.
9. What should I do if I forgot my password?
If you can't remember your password, click on Login and then on "Forgot password?"
10. Can I modify a profile?
Yes, you can modify your profile anytime by logging in into your account and modifying any of the content you have already inserted.
11. What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
"Support Office" is related to the place where you are geographically based. You should pick the support office from your country & region when registering for the event. If your region does not have a local support office, please select "Other"
13.Where will the meetings take place?
The Matchmaking Event is an online event, the online meeting process is described in "How it works" page.
14. What is the brokerage event schedule?
• Monday, 12th of October 2020
10:00 – 23:40 B2B meetings day 1
• Tuesday, 13th of October 2020
10:00 – 23:40 B2B meetings day 2
• Wednesday, 14th of October 2020
10:00 – 23:40 B2B meetings day 3
• Tuesday, 15th of October 2020
10:00 – 23:40 B2B meetings day 4
• Friday, 16th of October 2020
10:00 – 23:40 B2B meetings day 5